Wednesday 26 May 2010

I´ve got an award!

Thank you so much Julie from MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY! I´m so happy that I met you here! You´re such an inspiring lady and a real work out warrior! I feel really honoured!









As with most awards, it came with some rules:


1. Get really Excited that you got the coolest award Ever! Yeah!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post.
(d) Make your next blog a "vlog"/video blog. Basically your talking to the camera about whatever.

(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc)
and post it.


3. Pass this award onto at least 3, but preferably more, awesome blogger as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.


I´m still torn between the early morning picture and the getting drunk one. The latter would be two in one really, because it most likely will also be the most embarassing moment. Have to see what will happen on the wine front tonight.

The 3 I´m passing it on to are:

Jaframity @ http://shrinking-thinking.blogspot.com/. She´s a fantastic lady and gave me so many words of encouragment. You´ll tackle the last 2!!!!!

Linz M @ http://linzerello.blogspot.com/ This gorgeous, funloving lady already lost an incredible amount of weight. She´s one of the reasons, why I´m not ready to give up, yet, although I very often want to.

and last but not least

Quay @ http://thefatandthinofit.blogspot.com/. What an amazing woman! She never fails to make me giggle. She´s the kind of woman who laughs the devil in the face and I absolutely adore her!



Thank you all so much!!!

X X

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - thank you so much for your lovely words about me and the award :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete